Shahrukh Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 Oct 1994 21:10:00 EDT
Pretty smart, if there is, but I would like to disable it like I have
disabled Auto-delete.  To get to the point, it looks like "someone" set
this person's options to "nomail,nofile" while he was on vacation.
I certainly didn't and I'm almost as sure that none of the other
listowners would have.  What's going on?

================ Forwarded message (edited)================
From: Alan Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Output of your job "ataylor2" (fwd)

I was away on holiday for a month or so.  The last (of many!) messages
that I have received [is attached below].  I have not received any mail
from the  list since then.  What is going on?  I did not request any
change.  I wish to continue receiving mail from the ballroom list.

Sincerely,

Alan Taylor