Thu, 22 Oct 1998 18:31:28 -0500
On Thu, 22 Oct 1998, Dan Lester wrote:
     in part
> my first suggestion to anyone would be to get the REAL 4.1 instead of the
> Beta, as I did have OTHER problems with the various betas.

Various "betas."  Why do software companies, including L-SOFT, have
different "beta" versions?  If you start with the alpha version,
work out the bugs in that to the point you want to call it beta, find
the beta still has some bugs, why call the next iteration beta?  Why not
gamma? Then delta, epsilon, zeta, eta... omega?

Why do test products always get stuck in the "beta" stage?
      Douglas