"Stan V. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 00:47:45 EDT
In a message dated 4/4/2006 11:30:14 P.M. Central  Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
On 4/5/06, Stan Smith  <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I have attempted to change my  subscription to LSTOWN-L
>
> from

> When I atempt sent a message from the new  gmail account, I receive a reply
> that
>
>  *Your  message dated Tue, 4 Apr 2006 22:15:05 -0500 with subject "Tst plz
>  Ignore" has been submitted to the moderators of the LSTOWN-L  list.*
>
> Can I assume that approval is required for a change in  email address and
> that this will be forthcoming?
>
> Or am I  missing something?

My first guess is that you sent the command to the  wrong address, ie.
you sent the command to the list, not to the  listserv.

From your old account, send your message  to

with a message body  of

change lstown-l [log in to unmask]

David Phillips
Molon  Labe !
35° 46' N , 78° 48'W
Lose Not A Minute!

Dave

Although I easily could have made the mistatke you suggest, this time I
submitted it to the listserv :)  Here is a copy:

Subj:(no subject)