Aircastle Standard Poodles <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 18:11:59 -0500
Excellent!  Thank you Rich.  Here's the info on us:

License type:      Permanent
Expiration date:   None - perpetual license
Maintenance until: 31 Dec 2099, serial number MNT-MANGO-LISTPLEX-1
Capacity:          Unlimited
Product options:   HPO
Scope:             ISP,LISTPLEX
Version:           1.8e
Serial number:     MANGO-LISTPLEX-1
Build date:        5 Dec 2004

It looks as if you already pulled up our account.

Here's our configuration:

Language= nohtml
Subscription= By_Owner
Send= Private
Reply-to= Sender,Respect
Confidential= No
Notebook= YES,E:\LISTPLEX\PLUTO\LISTS\POODLE-L,WEEKLY,PRIVATE
Digest= Yes,Same,Daily,Size(400)
Daily-Threshold= 200
Subject-Tag= POODLE-L
Default-options= Repro,Review,NoMime,Subjecthdr
Ack= No
Renewal= 2-monthly,Probe
Notify= Yes
Errors-To= Owners
Auto-Delete= Yes,Full-Auto
Validate= Yes
Filter= Also,*@anon.penet.fi,netnews@*,postmast*@*,*daemon*@*
Sizelim= 200
Files= no
Attachments= No

Anyway, it looks as if we're using 1.8e, and I have it set to "nohtml", but
I can assure you that HTML posts are getting to the list.  The catch is, so
far, none of our digest folks have complained about HTML coding in their
posts.  Thus, is the digest also taking HTML, or am I just on the edge of
someone sending a complaint?

David
Admin, Poodle-L