Steve Traugott <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 6 Nov 1993 02:19:46 EST
Does anyone know if there's an immediate one-time renewal initiation
command that list owners can use?  Something like:

RENEW UUS-L

...which would send a renewal notice to everyone on the list
immediately and expire anyone who didn't respond?  (I could edit the
renewal date in the list header and set it for sometime this week,
but that's clumsier.)

The reason I'm suddenly in search of something like this is that we
just recently started getting persistent "unknown host" bounces from
an address which doesn't resemble any on the list - probably someone
who was a list member who moved and had their mail forwarded to a
radically different address and then moved again without forwarding. (!)

Steve
Steve Traugott             `    .  *           +       [log in to unmask]
 ...Organizational Evolution         +    ` .   .      [log in to unmask]
Unix/Internet Systems Engineer         .      [log in to unmask] List Manager
Currently contracting in Summit, NJ  .                       [log in to unmask]