Liz Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 08:10:19 -0700
Pegasus does indeed allow you to change the sender information.  I use it
regularly for several dozen lists and with many different accounts.  (around
1,000 message per day) You can even set Pegasus to filter to folders, and then
when you are reading from a particular folder it will use a specific account.
There are many different ways to configure this.  I also use Outlook Express in a
limited manner to do the same thing, but it is all manual sender changes.  The
best results are to use Mercury mail program in conjunction with Pegasus.