Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 14:40:45 -0500
I recently added a content filter entry to my list's mailtpl but I
misspelled the template name.  I used ">>> Content-Filter" when it
should have been ">>> Content_Filter".  But the PUT finished with no
error, just didn't put the filter in.  I became aware of this when I saw
a list post that should have been stopped and wasn't.  I checked on the
web interface, and the content_filter entry was blank.

Shouldn't this have been caught as an error?  The server is Lsoft's
apple which is (I think) running 14.3.

I fixed the typo and PUT it again, and now its visible on the web
interface.

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67