Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 15:49:10 -0600
On Thu, 16 Jul 1998 14:08:58 PST, Randy Klumph <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>The log shows that listserv thinks
>messages are being sent out.
>
>The messages continue to be archived but listserv does not respond.
>I am at a complete loss on where to proceed.

are *.mail files accumulating in the LISTSERV/SPOOL directory?  If so then
it's a mailer problem.  If not, then go to the mailer (LSMTP?) and determine
if it is working.  Check it's spool, etc.

Also the SMTPS*.log files in LISTSERV/LOG might show problems...

If mail is getting to LISTSERV, and transactions are being logged through it
properly, then the problem a elsewhere.  Mailer and/or router blocks etc are
all possible candidates.  Pinging, trace routes, etc are tools to use.