Ian Fairclough <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 11:29:09 -0400
Bill Brown asks: By "Review," are they asking for messages to be approved
before distribution?

Thanks for the question! No they are not, and that's not what I had in mind.

By way of clarification: I did not mean review in the sense of reviewing
individual messages.  I meant a review of the entire activity of the list.
Kind of like an annual review, performance appraisal, job performance, that
sort of thing.  Whether for the list itself (message content), or for the
listowner: that can could go either way.  - Ian

Ian Fairclough
Marion (Ohio) Public Library
tel. 740-387-0994 x233