Brian Lingard <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 16 Apr 1995 17:38:45 EDT
Well my list has open subscribe so if someone thinks they got bumped off
they can try a subscribe.  Once in a while I find people with transient
problemswho sign up again but I inherited the list from a very
overworked and busy site admin and delete first, ask questions later has
solved many problems.  As the list loses a lot of the chronic problems,
it will be in more of a state where errors are usually transient and i
can ignore them for a while.   can ignore them.