Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Sep 1996 20:23:57 +0200
On Wed, 18 Sep 1996 14:07:36 EDT Roger Fajman <[log in to unmask]> said:

>I use "SUB XYZ-L your name".  Seems to work OK.

Since you insist...

> scan XXXXXXXX your
"<Your Name>" <[log in to unmask]>
Youfirstname Yourlastname <[log in to unmask]>
Yourfirstname Yourlastname <[log in to unmask]>
"<Your Name>" <[log in to unmask]>

I've deleted  a few that looked  suspicious but could have  been genuine.
"Your" sounds like an unlikely surname  or firstname, but you never know.
Youri/Youra is  definitely a  valid Russian firstname  and I  wouldn't be
surprised to  hear that it's  "Your" in  another Eastern country.  On the
other hand, people in Eastern countries don't normally have surnames like
"Smith" :-)

  Eric