Elizabeth Lupfer <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 11:11:00 EDT
I've found that the e-mail links are not clickable for AOL users because AOL
is not setup in Internet Explorer as one of the available e-mail programs.
Not sure if this applies, but this is another method as well — for users that
are on the AOL Service:

1. In AOL, go to My AOL --> Preferences --> Associations
2. Open external Internet Explorer window (or Netscape)
3. Go to Tools --> Internet Options --> Programs
4. Check the box to have Internet Explorer check to see if it is the default
browser.
5. Close the external browser window
6. Reopen the browser window, say "yes" to have Internet Explorer as the
default browser.
7. Look in Tools --> Internet Options --> Programs   to make sure that
America Online still is listed for the E-mail program.

--> doing this will ensure that Internet Explorer remains as the default
browser but will keep America Online as the default e-mail service.

Elizabeth