"s.merchant" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 16:40:00 EST
I thought listserv picked the "From:" address and not "Sender:" as
the subscription address, and to send confirmation messages for "OK" etc.
However, this user has
        From: <[log in to unmask]>
and
        Sender: ADVOX Gateway <[log in to unmask]>
and it is the latter postmaster address that listserv [attempts to]
subscribe.  Is it because there is no text outside the <> in the From:
line (why should that matter, anyway?) or does listserv truly use Sender:
if it exists?

What should this prospective subscriber do (I don't like to do manual
adds)?

Thanks!

Shahrukh Merchant