The Shrim Dude! <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 23 Apr 1995 15:06:28 -0400
Hello,

In order to stop all that ludicrous "I'm away on vacation, my
mama bought me tickets" auto-reply vacation messages that manage
to leak into the list, as well as bounce back to me (MACCHAT list
owner) I was told to add a "Precedence:Bulk" header while sending
mail onto the list. Has anyone tried this? Comments ?

>===
>1) It should make sure that the 'precendence:bulk' is not in the header.
>(And so messages generated by listserv software should always be sure to
>insert this line.)

Cheers..
               (o o)             (0-0)             (o o)
  N. Sriram | [log in to unmask] | http://monroe.temple.edu
  Unixmenu Developer, Macintosh Archivist, WWW Builder, User-Support.
  Mama always told me "Speak for yourself Son, the World will listen"