Wed, 16 Jan 2008 08:25:36 -0500
L Smith wrote on 01/15/2008 10:39:28 PM:

> The administrator on the receiving end said is to do with the "reply to
> address" that is preventing the email coming through. Meaning the reply
> address must come from a genuine path and not an alias.

How is [log in to unmask] (using the example of this list) not
"a genuine path"?  Emails sent to it are delivered to the correct
mailbox/process and handled according to the rules of that
mailbox/process.  How would they know that my address, wbrown AT-SIGN
e1b.org, is a "genuine path, and not an alias"?  For all they know, it
could be and they would never be able to tell.

It would be interesting to know which spam filter they are using.