Charles N Haas <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Mar 1994 11:40:21 -0500
My list has a number of users at a single site.  They decided to set up the
subscription as a local bulletin board which redistributes (or simply
allows each of the local users to "read" posted messages).  Hence, this
site has one subscription on my list (to the master router).

However, under this arrangement, the individual users are not able to
directly post to the list (which currently has SEND=PRIVATE).  I see at
least two options, and would like feedback or other suggestions:

- change to SEND=PUBLIC, which would enable everyone to send
- get a list of the local subscribers, and add them on, with NOMAIL enabled
(this should allow them to post directly to the list)

[Insert usual disclaimer here]
Charles N. Haas
    LISTOWNER: ENVENG-L
Betz Professor of Environmental Engineering
Drexel University
Philadelphia PA 19104