Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 15:10:51 -0400
AFAICT, 7-daily is a recipe for disaster.  Every 7 days of inactivity, a
subscriber in lurker-mode will be asked to confirm their subscription with
4 weeks.  Sounds like they'll have to di it 13 times a year.   That must be
one heck of a list for the lurker to have to respond so many times.

 At 11:43 7/25/97 -0700, you wrote:
|I'm using Listserv 1.8c. If I change my header to read
|
|* Renewal= 7-daily,Delay(28)
|
|Will my subscribers receive the RENEW1 message every 7 days and be deleted
|on day 35 if no response is heard? I want to give them several chances
|before kicking them off.

|-Dan

|--