Patrick Douglas Crispen <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 26 Sep 1995 08:09:22 CDT
I am being harrassed by an AOL user, and I'm not quite sure what to do.

At the request of several of my list's members, I recently dropped and
filtered [log in to unmask] from my BAMAFAN list for flagrant list rules
violations.  IFERMENT simply resubscribed to BAMAFAN using another AOL
screen name (ZYMURGY2), and then posted a letter to the BAMAFAN list
with the subject line "Nice Try."  I dropped and filtered ZYMURGY*@AOL.COM
from my BAMAFAN list, and then wrote a complaint letter to the AOL
postmaster.

For the past two weeks IFERMENT has been mail-bombing me with the same
letter over and over (the letter pretty much says that IFERMENT thinks
that I am a "joke" for enforcing the list rules).  I wrote the AOL
postmaster a second time to complain, but the postmaster never responded.

Any suggestions?

   /O O  ./      .'               PATRICK DOUGLAS CRISPEN
  {O__,   \    {                   [log in to unmask]
    / .  . )    \                THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA
    |-| '-' \    } ))    HTTP://UA1VM.UA.EDU/~CRISPEN/CRISPEN.HTML
  '---.~_ _ _&                       Warning: squirrels.