"F. Leon Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 20:34:34 -0400
List Masters:

I wanted to move the time that my digest is distributed to 8:00 PM EST.

Header configured as below (no spaces between lines).  For the past two
days (since the change) the digest has came out at 4:00 PM EST.

What did I do wrong?

Why isn't the digest going out at 8:00 PM EST?

*  Default-Options= ShortHDR,NOACK,NOREPRO
*  Notebook= Yes,LISTS:[SpectraLinks],Monthly,Public

*  Digest= Yes,Same,Daily,20:00,10000

*  Mail-via= Distribute
*  Auto-delete= yes
*  Sizelim= 10000
*  Daily-threshold= 100

The Owner's Manual says:

"The fourth parameter is optional and specifies when the digest is to be
actually distributed. For daily digests, specify 'hh:ss' or just 'hh' in
the usual 00-23 scale (24 is also accepted for midnight). For weekly
digests, specify a weekday such as "Tuesday". For monthly digests, you may
specify a number from 1 to 31 corresponding to the day of the month when
the digest will be distributed, although this is not recommended.  The
purpose here is to make it possible for digests to be issued at mid-month
rather than on the first of the month - if you code a number larger than
28, you may not get a digest every month."

Thanks in advance,

F. Leon