Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 May 2001 19:31:25 -0600
On Thu, 3 May 2001 21:25:36 -0400, Glenn Darwin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I dont have the time to set up an ISDN connection, will this work with a dual
>modem setup?  IgLou has already setup my IP addresses for the fallback plan.
>Can I bug LSOFT Support during this period?

Yes.  ISDN is merely one kind of dialup.  Dual modems is a little trickier but
doable.  Just make sure your ISP assigns you a static IP and knows you will be
dialed up 24/7.  Most ISP dialups have a time limit of 1-2 hours so you can't
(normally) stay continuously dialed up.  This kind of service usually costs
extra and/or may require a 'business' account with your ISP.  Contact them for
details.

As a paid-up customer you can request support from L-SOFT for any LISTERV/LSMTP
related questions.  We won't help you with how to configure dual modems for
dialup, etc. as that is not our business.  That would be between you and your
ISP.