Jennifer McAleer <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 11:25:02 EST
     Has anyone ever used Lotus' cc:Mail ?  I keep getting error messages
     trying to set up the list and am wondering now if it might be the mail
     program.  Due to firewall issues I can't test Netscape right now.

     Thanks,

     Jennifer

Subject: Re: Problems ADDing & DELeting
Author:  "LISTSERV list owners' forum" <[log in to unmask]> at SMTPPOST
Date:    10/15/96 8:54 AM

Eric,

I use many different browsers for my list.  Netscape is one of them.
I love it for the replies, but for the commands, I use other browsers
because they don't require such validation and they go right through.
Pine on telnet is just of one the five email browsers that I use.

In my opinion, if someone really wants to join the list and they
don't understand how to use the commands, I think that it is up to the
owners to teach them.  Especially when they come to use with questions.

Sue

* i could have been you.  you could have been me.*
*         melissa etheridge, john shanks         *