Annius Groenink <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Feb 1995 18:16:58 +0100
Dan Brown <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> All that aside, this was, ad far as the headers appear, posted from Panix:
>
> (picking a random copy of the spam...)

> This, BTW, appears to have pushed one of my news partitions over its
> limit and choked news here temporarily. Really kinda pisses me off.
> A cross posting would have been lots gentler.

Maybe.  But shame - shame = shame,  for it would still have cluttered
all moderated news groups.  That makes two major offenses.  Is there
really nothing civilized yet adequate we can penalize these people with?

There should be.

--
Annius V. Groenink | [log in to unmask]              | Private/Edith/ZFC:
CWI, Kruislaan 413 | [log in to unmask]              | P.O. Box 12079