Brian Peasey <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 1 Oct 1996 20:30:26 +0000
Hi Everyone,

From time to time, file attachments are coming onto my list. I'm not
sure if it is a problem; at least it doesn't give me nose bleed. But
the subscribers are wondering about them. Any insights or suggestion
on what can be done to prevent or remove them? Below is a one of the
more recent requests I've had....

I will get this, but, meanwhile, I have another problem:  I am getting
attachments to msgs posted in this forum.  The senders do not attach
these files, they are generated enroute.  Apparently mail sent by
people using Microsoft Mail includes something not recognized by my
mail reader (Eudora), my ISP (Netcom) or LSOFT.COM. They appear to be
encoded copies of the msg sent and they all have "IPM
Microsoft.Mail.Note" in the header.  This is weird.  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your replies. :)

Regards,
Brian Peasey
Lotteries: A hidden tax for those who are bad at math.