Thu, 11 Jan 1996 20:21:10 -0600
> The listowner's manual (12/12/1995) says:
>
> > Notify= Yes | No | mon-address
> >deletions, etc. The default is "Yes".
>
> What does this etc. cover? Are there other notifications?

I means you will get a note when:

someone subscribes
someone unsubscribes
a colistowner deletes or changes the options for a subscriber
you do the same sort of thing from an address other than the Notify=
    (the last two are cc:s of the note sent to the subscriber)

you won't get:
notice of "autodeletes" and that includes people who get deleted because
  they failed to "confirm" their subs (this is the confirm for the
   Confirm= keyword, not the confirm for Sub= Open, confirm)
I've always wondered why notice of autodeletion isn't sent to the
Notify= address.

Douglas