Tue, 3 Jun 2003 15:44:06 -0500

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, Pete Weiss wrote:
> You can not.

If he has only Digest, that is true, but if he also has Notebooks he can
retrieve the old material a day, or a week (if not too much traffic) at a
time with an archive search.  For a day:
s * in listname from 3/5/25 to 3/5/25

for a week:    s * in listname from 3/5/25 to 3/5/31

Those are email searches, of course, but I imagine you can do the same
via the website.  Not a Digest, strictly speaking, but as close as you
can come.  Note that if you have an international list it may be that not
all of one "day's" postings will have the same date.

Douglas Winship