Cherrie Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Jul 1995 10:04:59 CDT
As a result of the rash of spammers lately, I've changed my lists to send=
private, and I also confirm new subscribers to the list.  However, this
means that only subscribers can post to the list, and I have several
subscribers who receive their email through distribution lists.  This means
that they not be signed up under their own email address.  Is there a way
for them to post to the list besides temporarily subscribing to the list in
order to post, or forwarding the message to the listowner (or another sub-
scriber) to post?  Can they post through their distribution list?
Thanks!   Cherrie Noble