Liz Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 10:01:14 -0800
With one of my lists, which contains a wealth of information that we do not
wish to remove from access, it has become very necessary to edit out things
like duplicated posts, banners, "me too"s and so on to trim out the excess
text to save server space.  I don't even want to mention how much space we
take up - suffice to say, every little bit helps.  As for legal archives, with the
exception of viruses, I keep a copy of every original log on my personal
machine.