Volunteers in Technical Assistance <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 15 Jan 1993 18:01:00 EST
On Fri, 15 Jan 1993 01:40:10 EST, Anthea Tillyer <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>Anyway, I don't think I would be a big drag on your time, but I would like
>someone to turn to and ask about things - not just about lists but about
>computers in general...I am terribly ignorant, and what I know I was taught
>by my students....I teach them english, they teach me computer!

Lucky you, Althea. What is this List for, if not to spread List-Owner
expertise around? I read the List and would be glad to help if I can.

I would think that every List Owner should have Tracy LaQuey's new
book at hand to help answer questions. In addition,

       -- What is LISTSERV? What is Revised LISTSERV?, Ecole Centrale
de Paris, Release 1.5d, 1986.

       -- A Description of List Header Keywords, Paris, Release 1.5d, 1986.

       -- Privileged Commands for List Owners, Ecole Centrale de Paris,

The latter 3 docs should be available on line from your listserv. My
listserv is [log in to unmask] So I send these commands to get the
documents:

$ send listserv@auvm get listserv memo
$ send listserv@auvm get listkeyw memo
$ send listserv@auvm get listownr memo