Cathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 13:52:34 -0500
Hi,

My list recently moved, and it seems that since the move, we've been having
troubles.

When we try to send mail through to the list, we get a message back from the
listserver, saying that an error occurred while logging mail to the
archives, and that maybe an "incomplete copy" of the message might already
exist in the archive file.  My list is on hold until I take corrective
action, whatever that is.... any ideas??

This is what the bottom of the error message says:

Serious error occurred - traceback follows
>>> Error X'00000013' during virtual disk slot emulation for "F" <<<
 -> Severity: Error
 -> Facility: Generic error codes
 -> Abstract: File/major entity not found
 -> Rejected: Virtual disk slot F is not a "fixed-ACCESS"
              slot, ie the corresponding
              logical/environment variable was not defined
              prior to LISTSERV
              initialization.

~~Cathleen, a new, and totally lost, list co-owner