Wed, 11 Apr 2001 10:40:49 -0500
Umm, you say your listowners/editors "compile" lists of subscribers.
Are these people who *want* to be subscribed, or are these people
the listowners/editors have simply "selected"?

Why would the listowners/editors want to send anonymous postings?

The "subscribers" to the list have every right to know who is responsible
for the list.          Douglas