Robert Maxwell Young <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 11 Nov 1995 21:54:55 +0000
I have today received over 60 copies of a message telling me about my
forum, plus many, many (10, 20, 30) copies of several other messges from
varikous servers all over the US. What could be the explanation? Bob Young

|  Robert Maxwell Young:  [log in to unmask]
|        26 Freegrove Rd., London N7 9RQ England
|        tel. +44 171 607 8306 fax. +44 171 6094837
|  Professor of Psychotherapy and Psychoanalytic Studies,
|        Centre for Psychotherapeutic Studies,
|        University of  Sheffield:  [log in to unmask]
|  Home page and writings:  http://www.shef.ac.uk/~psysc/
|  _Mental Space_: http://rdz.stjohns.edu/gp/rmy.html
|   Process Press, _Free Associations_, _Science as Culture_:
|        http://rdz.stjohns.edu/gp/process.html
  'One must imagine Sisyphus happy.' - Camus