Norm Aleks <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 May 1996 18:21:36 -0400
> I'd still like to see an answer to the basic question.  Is it possible to
> set  list logs to  autodelete?  Perhaps something along  the lines of the
> Renewal parameter, so that the logs would disappear at a specified age.

No, no such parameter in  LISTSERV.   You can do  it  by hand or if  you're
really intent on limiting your logs' perspective  to time period N, without
thought for what good information might be in there,  you can set up a cron
job or its equivalent on your OS.

Hey, disk space is *cheap* ...   there's no need to  delete this stuff.  An
extremely active list might use 30MB/year; that's perhaps $10 worth.

Norm
--
Q: Some people claim they hear the voice of God. Is this true?
   A: They are much more likely to receive e-mail.