Re: [log in to unmask] Relaying denied ???
Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 13 May 2001 22:12:34 -0400
On Sun, 13 May 2001, Tom Rawson wrote:

> On 13 May 01, Peter Rauch wrote:
>
> > Anyone know why [log in to unmask] is having so many problems lately?
>
> On my list we have been getting User Unknown errors (not relaying denied)
> for all our HOME.NET and HOME.COM subscribers for a few days.  It's
> happened before.  I think they just don't have reliable mail servers.

This must be a regional thing. I have @home service, at home in south
Jersey. I have been getting some Listserv mail on it just fine. I know,
because I have been testing out two different Listservs at two different
locations, one in Pittsburg, PA and the other in Radnor, PA. Both
Listservs have been sending me mail to my @home address without any
significant delay.