Judith Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 1 Mar 1996 11:16:05 EST
On Fri, 1 Mar 1996 12:28:51 GMT Florence Harding said:
>Please will SOMEONE tell me how to suspend my subscrption to the
>listserver for a couple of weeks?

  Florence
    Address an email message to: [log in to unmask]
  that says only:  set lstown-l nomail
    On your return send another message to the same address
  that says:  set lstown-l mail

    Judith Hopkins
       Listowner of Autocat     [log in to unmask]

   P.S. If you have several mail accounts be sure to be logged
    in to the account under which you subscribed to LSTOWN-L
    and not from any of the others.  LISTSERV (to anthropomorphize it)
    looks at the address from which your  SET LSTOWN-L NOMAIL message
    comes and checks to see if there is a match in the subscription
    list.  No match and LISTSERV is unable to carry out the command.