Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 21:32:59 PST
I am both an owned & an editor of Sibernet-L  We just exceeded the
"Daily-Threshhold" limit and I think this uncovered a bug in Listserv.

According to the owners manual (1.8c), when the limit is exceeded,
Listserv sends a note that the limit has been exceeded.  On another list
that recently went over, that I am just a subscriber, thats exactly what
happened.  On Sibernet,  not only did my post not go thru,  I got an
incorrect note from Listserv saying that the owner had held the list.
Not so.  There are 2 non-quiet owners, and neither held the list.

--
Rich Greenberg    Work:  PM0RMG atsign WSPVM1.worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign netcom.com    +1 770-321-6507