Russ Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:14:53 -0300
I have a new subscriber who wanted to search the archives, but
needed a password.  I couldn't figure out how she should get one
-- and finally wound up telling her to go to the main archive
page, click on join or leave the list, then go to login, and
then click on the highlighted phrase in "If this is the first
time you see this dialog, or if you have forgotten your
password, you will need to _get a new LISTSERV password_ first."

Surely there must be a better way, but I didn't find it.

-- Russ

St. Thomas University
http://www.StThomasU.ca/~hunt/