Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 17:55:41 -0400
I have a list that I set up for myself and about sixty members of a
Macintosh Users group. One of the list's subscribers uses Microsoft
Entourage 2004. The Listserv that hosts this list is version 14.5.
The list has

* Reply-to= Both
* Send= Private

I am wondering if there's a configuration option to make the list
more friendly to Entourage users who reply to messages or if one of
you who uses Entourage can tell me if this issue can be resolved by
adjusting an Entourage preference.

The issue is that when the subscriber hits reply, the address on the
To: line contains a blend of the sender's address and the list's
address. The address when replying to a message I sent to the list
looks like

"Macintosh Users Group of Southern NJ , Stan Horwitz"
<[log in to unmask]@TEMPLE.EDU>

but it should be

"Macintosh Users Group of Southern NJ " <[log in to unmask]>,
"Stan Horwitz" <[log in to unmask]>