Charles Oriez <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 09:43:33 -0700
At 04:55 PM 2/27/2005, you wrote:

> >I put Language=NoHTML in the configuration of the list but he continues
> >have bounced messages.
> >

>He's probably using an e-mail client that doesn't create the HTML in a
>seperate MIME boundary with a plain-text alternative.  Language=NOHTML
>will only strip HTML attachments (defined by appropriate MIME boundaries),
>not HTML that appears within the text of the body.

He runs outlook.  I don't know which version because I put him in my twit
filter for other reasons, and don't see his mail. I wouldn't be in the
least surprised to hear that there is something else broken about Outlook.

--
[log in to unmask] 39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W
"In /dev/null no one can hear you scream..."