Brent Stilley <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 May 1994 12:27:05 CST
You might get a chuckle out of this:

One of our students, apparently from Turkey, subscribes to a couple of
"political" lists. On one of these lists, there was a posting describing an
attempt (or possibly simple desire) to start an Amway dealership in Turkey.
This infuriated our student, who then used his id's on several of our
systems to start a mail flood directed at the Amway opportunist.

We are addressing the issue on our end, but be on the lookout in your
neighborhood. Amway seems to be a politically charged issue for some.

Brent Stilley,  Oklahoma State University, 113 Math Sciences, Stillwater, 74078