Jane Lyle <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 15:38:06 -0500
We have two subscribers who post via Blackberry. One has her address
@tmo.blackberry.net, and the other's messages always have "Sent wirelessly
via BlackBerry from T-Mobile" at the end. For some of our other
subscribers, these two posters' lists posts appear as gobbledygook in the
digests. When I look at them in the archives, I notice two things: their
posts appear as one long unwrapped line, and the "Comments" line in the
headers reads as follows:

Comments:     RFC822 error: <W> TO field duplicated. Last occurrence was
              retained.

It appears that the unwrapped messages are being encoded as base-64, which
my co-owner and I assume is causing the gibberish for some people. But
neither of us has any Blackberry experience, and we aren't sure what to
tell these two subscribers to do to remedy the problem. Nor do we
understand the significance of the duplicated TO field.

Does anyone have any ideas or experiences to share? The two affected
subscribers post actively to our list, and we would like them to be able
to continue to do so.

Thanks.

Jane