"Cindy,Heavilin" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 00:32:51 -0500
The error message below has been plaguing many listmembers and I can
not figure out what is going on.  It happens if a new message is sent to the
list and if a message is replied to, also.  It almost acts as if listsev@ is
subscribed to the list, but I checked the roster for any strange looking
address and found nothing.  The error message below is from a new
message that I sent to the list.  I sent the message to pugdogs-
[log in to unmask], but it looks as though I sent it to [log in to unmask]  My
message did go through correctly to the list even though it produced this
error. I am also getting members that are  being served out and they have
not produced anywhere near 50 errors.  I know this is not life threatening
to the list but it is very annoying.  I could really use some help.  I am
hoping it is something simple that I am overlooking. Thanks in advance to
anyone who can help!

Cindy H pugdogs-l

Windows NT v1.1a) with SMTP id <[log in to unmask]>; Tue,
21 Dec
1999 9:27:01 -0500 Date:         Tue, 21 Dec 1999 09:26:40 -0500 From:

   "L-Soft list server at Apple (1.8d)"
Subject:      Re: [PUGS] test, ignore
To:           Cindy Heavilin <[log in to unmask]>

> just testing to see if this produces an error.
Unknown command - "JUST". Try HELP.

Unknown command - "-------DO". Try HELP.

> Need info, help or want to reach the owners, send to:
Unknown command - "NEED". Try HELP.

Unknown command - "PUGDOGS-L-
[log in to unmask]". Try HELP.

> To visit the archives and see options, go to:
Unknown command - "TO". Try HELP.

> http://apple.ease.lsoft.com/archives/pugdogs-l.html
Unknown command - "HTTP:". Try HELP.

> Messages sent to PUGDOGS-L are copyrighted by the
Unknown command - "MESSAGES". Try HELP.

> original author. The current list rules & welcome
Unknown command - "ORIGINAL". Try HELP.

> message are located at the PUGDOGS-L webpage:
Unknown command - "MESSAGE". Try HELP.

> http://members.tripod.com/sinzan_2/pugdogs-l.html
Unknown command - "HTTP:". Try HELP.

All subsequent commands have been flushed.