Randy Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 10:44:11 -0500
     I am cleaning up the mail templates, and found that the address
     [log in to unmask] is hard coded into the mailtpl files.  I tried using the
     substitution &MYNAMES and &MYSELF, but both of them showed up as
     [log in to unmask]  In the go.user file, NODE=VOYAGER.BNA.COM.  Do I
     need to change the NODE in the go.user, or will this cause a problem.  Is
     there any other way of getting the &MYNAMES or &MYSELF to show the
     externally available address or should I leave it hard coded in the files?

     Randy Porter