Sun, 13 Oct 1996 22:51:44 +0000
Help!

I run a new list called [log in to unmask]

The people who run the host system, the lsoft folks, made it so I would
have to approve what it sent out.

I have imported all my addresses into the list, changed my header, etc.
I now want to send a message out to the list. All I get back from the
listserv is the following:

This  message  was  originally   submitted  by  [log in to unmask]
to  the COMPUNOTES-L list at PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM. If you simply forward
it back to the list, using a mail command that generates "Resent-" fields
(ask your local user support or consult the documentation of your mail
program if in doubt), it will be  distributed and  the  explanations  you
are  now  reading  will be  removed automatically. If on the other hand
you edit the contributions you receive into a digest, you will have to
remove this paragraph manually. Finally, you should be able  to contact
the author  of this  message by  using the  normal "reply" function of
your mail program.

---------------- Message requiring your approval (582 lines)------------------

Ok ... at this point I hit the FORWARD button on my Pegasus Mail program
and send it back to [log in to unmask] I never hear back
from the listserv. Nothing gets distributed either.

How do I get my list to send out the mail I send it? Also, is there a
history log I can get to see what my list has been doing?

THANKS!

|Patrick Grote, Computer Guru, Publisher of CompuNotes  |
|the world's only free, weekly publication with reviews,|
|interviews, news and more! Send a message to           |
[log in to unmask] with the subject COMPUINFO for info!  |
|    www.inlink.com/~pgrote or users.aol.com/CompNote   |