Gene Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 12 Dec 1993 21:20:54 -0700
  A colleague told me about a "LISTSERV" at intenic.net called
 "net-happenings." From his directions I subscribed as if I were
 subbing to a LS: mail to [log in to unmask],  subscribe net- etc.
 But this list doesn't show up in the GLOBAL List. Is it really a
 LISTSERV, or is it a listserv? I have heard that there are things
 that call themselves "listservs" but they run on UNIXes and  don't have
 the features of a LISTSERV.

GENE V GLASS                                         [log in to unmask]
College of Education                                 [log in to unmask]
Arizona State University      602-965-2692           Tempe, AZ 85287-2411