Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 12 Aug 2007 18:36:22 -0600
On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 12:50:34 EDT, Joyce Niblack <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>The site administrator isn't responding and this is  getting
>embarrassing.   Can I make the change myself and if so  how?

Unfortunately, creating a new list, changing the listname, deleting a list all
require Site Admin privileges.  The most you can do as a List Owner is to
start a new list elsewhere, move the subscribers, and then figure out if you
want to handle forwaring from the old list or not.

Of course, another option is to continue using the current list as-is.