Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 14:24:11 -0500
On Thu, 3 Jan 2002 09:51:18 +0100, Rinc Sergej <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>  I couldn't manage to create an autoresponder with LISTSERV 1.8d on
>Windows NT.

Our abuse address is forwarded to an auto-responder list on our LISTSERV
system. The list configuration is appended below. This list is configured
with "Send= Public", because abuse reports can come from anyone, anywhere.
Incoming messages are acknowledged by the auto-responder, archived, and
distributed to the managers and system administrators who are subscribed
to the list. We are running LISTSERV 1.8d on Solaris.

--
Paul Russell
Senior System Administrator

----- begin list configuration -----
*
* ND Network Abuse Reports
*
* Owner= [log in to unmask]
*
* Attachments= Yes
* Language= NoHTML
*
* Service= Local
* Confidential= Yes
* Subscription= Closed
* Review= Owners
* Send= Public
* Reply-to= Sender,Respect
*
* Notebook= Yes,/archives/abuse/,Monthly,Private
* Digest= Yes,Same,Daily,23:59,Size(10000)
*
* Ack= No
* Auto-Delete= Yes,Full-Auto,Delay(0),Max(1),Probe(90)
* Confirm-Delay= 96
* Daily-Threshold= 500
* Default-Options= NoAck,Mail,NoRepro
* Errors-To= Owners
* Loopcheck= Spam-Delay(0)
* Notify= Yes
* Validate= Yes,Confirm
* X-tags= Comment
*
* Purpose: Auto-responder and redistribution mechanism for messages
* to <[log in to unmask]> and <[log in to unmask]>. See the POST_ACK1
* template for the text of the auto-response message.
*
----- end list configuration -----