Jim Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Jan 1993 17:56:51 EST
On Thu, 7 Jan 1993 14:44:00 EST Roger Burns said:
>Would it be feasible to create the DIGEST option so that the individual
>subscriber could choose their own frequency?

 I think the best way to do this would be to set-up two lists, one
 with daily digests and one with weekly digests.  You can even set
 the default options for the second list to "digest" so that people
 will get digests just by subscribing.  Just make the 2 lists peers
 and it should work automagically.  The only thing I'm not clear on
 is whether or not you can send out digest format if the list doesn't
 keep "notebooks", so you might end up keeping duplicate archives.

>Roger Burns      [log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask] / fidonet 1:109/432
>List-owner, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome discussion
>CFS-L  on LISTSERV at NIHLIST.BITNET or LIST.NIH.GOV
>Newsgroup: alt.med.cfs

 -jj