Andrew Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 15:05:29 -0400
On Tue, 22 Jun 1999, Holloway, Mike wrote:

> Unless there's been a breakthrough within the last six months, no POP mail
> client will resend with the original sender's address showing up in the
> LISTSERV From field.  I'm only aware of Pine and Elm being able to do that.
> Has anything changed?  Has anyone found a way?

Bzzzt! Wrong! <g>  Pegasus Mail for Windows has always had that ability.
If you Forward a message and leave the "Edit this message before
Forwarding" option unchecked (we call this "Forwarding without editing")
then Resent-* headers are added to the message and the original From: line
is left untouched, just like Pine's Bounce command.

The current version of WinPMail/32 also has other features that are useful
to list owners: filtering with colour highlighting, multiple identities,
multiple signatures, message templates.  Download it from
<http://www.pegasus.usa.com>.

Andrew.

Andrew Morrow   home:[log in to unmask]  office:[log in to unmask]
                Member of the Pegasus Mail Support Group