Gary Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 08:46:33 -0400
I sent a
GET listname split=100k
command to my list server, and got all the names of my subscribers.

I expect that this list includes information about the users'
subscription options.... but I was unable to find any interpretative
guidance in any of the documentation (& I *really* looked!).

Here's a smattering of content. My interest is learning about digest
status, as I want to move subscribers to different categories based on
their self-established subscription category. Obviously, some are
indiv. msg-receivers, others are traditional/MIME/HTML recipients.

Is this information contained in this listing?

= - = - = - = - = -

[log in to unmask]                      3AHACEBtGBtI////
[log in to unmask]                    3ALACUBtqBdf////
[log in to unmask]                    3AGACEBddBdf////
[log in to unmask]   3AGACEBddBdf////
[log in to unmask]                    3AGACEBddBdf////
[log in to unmask]                     3AGACEBhLBhN////
[log in to unmask]                    3AGAAUBnLBnN////
[log in to unmask]              3APACUBdhBdf////
[log in to unmask]                       3APACUBifBdf////
[log in to unmask]                   3ACACEBqkBqX////
[log in to unmask]              3AGACEBddBdf////

Thanks for your insight and experience,
- Gary

--
Gary N. Greenberg, MD MPH    Sysop / Moderator Occ-Env-Med-L MailList
[log in to unmask]                       http://occhealthnews.net