Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 27 May 2000 13:19:18 -0500
On 5/27/00 10:07 AM, Angus <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

>.... by default AOL e-mail is set to send e-mails as straight text
>unless you have added some pictures, colors or other fonts. For example,
>if you change the default font size or color it will become rich text.

Simply adding formatting will not change a message's content-type. In
fact, AOL strips formatting sent to the Internet. Only HTMLized links are
left intact, but will often not be recognized by HTML-compliant mailers
because the message is in text/plain.

I still don't quite understand what the original complaint was here, or I
could be of more help.

--
Adam Bailey    | Chicago, Illinois
[log in to unmask] | Finger/Web for PGP